Top ten reasons to read Shades of Shame on Memorial Day
10. Leila Johnson’s father, Charles (Chipper) Johnson was a fighter pilot who died in a training accident a month before she was born.
9. Because her father was awarded the Purple Heart, Leila’s education was fully paid.
8. Logan McNarry becomes a Marine in Semper Fi (sequel to Shades of Shame.)
7 Shades of Shame has a Chapter named Semper Fi, although the writers wanted to name it Semper Fi Mother f*****.
6. Before Logan joins the Marines he is on the sail team that is trying to win the World Cup back for our country.
5. Elise McNarry was a nurse at the Veteran’s Hospital where David was a patient, it’s how they met.
4. David McNarry has been awarded a Bronze Star, Distinguished Flying Cross as well as a Purple Heart for his years as a Marine pilot.
3. David McNarry can be a jerk but he’s still really, really hot! (Picture Adrian Pasdar with a touch of gray? Who do you see?)
2. Logan McNarry is the single hottest guy in the world. (I see Channing Tatum? Who do you see?)
1. Shades of Shame is co-written by a MARINE! Happy Memorial Day Christopher Cooper! Semper Fi!