Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Strip Or Dare

Just uploaded a short book.  This is actually a true story of an night my husband and I played strip poker with another couple.



Would love comments:


SAMPLE:


It didn’t take long for me to lose my shirt and skirt.  I hadn’t been playing for more than fifteen minutes of this crazy game of strip or dare poker, and I was already down to my bra and panties.  My husband sat across the table, with an evil grin.  Sally’s husband sat to my right, down to his shorts.  Sally was almost fully clothed.  This did not seem fair. 
I lost the next hand… probably fate.  I asked for a dare so I would not have to bare my breasts.  They had me take two shots of my vodka and perform a lap dance for Jimmy.  My mind was racing, my heart pounding under my breasts.  I just thought “the hell with it, I will be naked soon enough.”

1 comment: